Established in 1999 Computers DotCom have grown steadily and consistently since then largely through recommendation from a wide range of satisfied clients.
We are based in bright, modern premises in Salisbury, Wiltshire, which includes our own technical centre. From here we primarily serve clients within a 50-mile radius with our complete service capability, meaning we do not need to sub contract elements of the service we offer.
Our friendly, professional team has extensive knowledge in all areas of B2B and B2C customer support, technical consultancy, installation, cabling and troubleshooting, so we are always able to meet the challenges provided to us by our varied and growing client portfolio.
Our continued growth means we are now looking for an IT professional who is experienced inserver set up and installation or migration to cloud platforms, with the ability to both explain the concept to the client and then implement the solutions, rather than just provide IT support.
This newly created role will add to the team, so that we can support the next phase of our expansion – there are exciting times ahead for us and if the above description fits you, we’d like to talk to you about joining us on the journey.
Your new role
You will be skilled in Microsoft Server products, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure platforms.
A good knowledge of Networking Infrastructure would also be preferred and a significant advantage as it will enable you to offer customers the complete package, from installing the physical wiring, to supply and install of Server’s, PC’s and Cloud hosted solutions.
Your other responsibilities would be to deliver ticket-based client support solutions including;
- Setting up workstations with computers and peripheral devices
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for clients
- Manage anti-virus software, firewall protection systems and bespoke software
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot local networks to optimise user performance
- Organising and scheduling client upgrades, security patches and maintenance
- Troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems through repair, replacement or debugging, diagnosing hardware and software faults
- Supporting video conferencing equipment, VOIP systems and networked devices.
- Provide regular reporting on project status, activities, issues and achievements
- Maintaining records of scheduled activities and results achieved
What you will need
As the successful candidate you will need;
- Confidentiality awareness and understanding of GDPR regulations
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative and have good problem-solving skills
- Ability to be forward thinking, work to deadlines and manage conflicting client priorities
- To be a team player, but also have the motivation to work alone offsite
- Have a full driving licence
What you will receive
- A starting salary between £32,000 and £39,000 depending on experience
- Further salary reviews will be aligned with performance and results achieved
- Participation in any annual team incentives and bonuses
- 22 days holiday plus public and bank holidays
- Company pension after successful 3-month probationary period
- Access to free parking and use of company vehicle for offsite work